неделя, 14 декември 2008 г.

My first publication

Hello everybody,

I'm Rosen and it's my very first time blogging. I start out of curiosity, but let's see what happens next. It could be something more than just a fun experience. But the fun is the goal. And possibly some order, because I'm a really chaotic person and I barely can find a way to structure my world, but about that later. I'm in my early twenties, single, working within theatre (studying theatre direction), writing fiction (though I'm kind of lazy and don't invest much time in it), studying languages etc etc...

What I'm going to use the blog for: first of all, writing down some thoughts about the plays I'm working on. I think starting with Pirandello, Shakespeare, Beckett, Harold Pinter, Christopher Hampton and my favorite - Tom Stoppard. I'll analyze characters, I'll describe my thoughts the action, the dilemmas and every other possible aspect of a play. I'll try to work out my perception (or concept) of the plays I'm currently working on for my studies.

It could be a place to present some of the things I've written. I get feedbacks mostly from friends and professors, so it would be nice to get a feedback from somebody I don't even know.

Photography, which is a passion of mine (as is every area of visual storytelling). I can write some essays (or only thoughts) about photogaphs I've seen and which made an impression on me or publish something I've done.

Well, that's for now.
Stay in touch! And stay happy!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар